We are building a world where talent comes first. Beamery’s Talent Lifecycle Management platform powers recruiting, mobility, upskilling, diversity and workforce planning for the world’s most forward thinking companies.
We believe that where you work is much more than just a job. Millions of people are being left behind everyday in their careers, and we’re on a mission fix this by creating equal access to meaningful work, skills and careers for all.
We’re excited to have raised a $138m Series C backed by world-class investors from some of tech’s most disruptive companies.
So, what are you waiting for? Join us and help us transform the future of work once and for all.
ABOUT THE ROLE
To join the Talent Team as a Commercial Talent Partner means, you share our purpose to deliver talent advisory, design talent attraction and talent sourcing best practices that ensure consistent, inclusive and transparent hiring and assessment practices for hiring managers and interviewers to increase our internal talent maturity at Beamery. On top, we deliver an outstanding experience and create a seamless candidate journey for (potential) candidates to create learnings for them and be the best place to grow and make the next step in their career. You will "own the change you seek" bringing in new initiatives, such as process improvements, employer branding projects, strategic partnerships and more.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING AT BEAMERY
- Manage the full cycle of recruiting candidates from sourcing through close
- Work with our existing team to build process and implement best practices across hiring top talent in commercial roles.
- Keep our hiring bar high and be a talent consultant to both candidates and hiring managers.
- Help us improve and scale the candidate experience.
- Meet with client groups regularly to understand priority roles, desired competencies, team culture, position profile, and other key success factors.
- Advise hiring managers on sourcing strategies based on market data.
- Consistently measure and track all aspects of the recruiting funnel and effectively report to leadership.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Experience in an in-house or full-cycle recruiting role for Commercial Candidates including Marketing, Sales or Customer Success
- Experience working on a small team in a high-growth, rapidly changing environment.
- Strong understanding of the current landscape.
- Deep knowledge of the best candidate sources and a penchant for connecting with talent.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (especially listening).
- Desire to expand your knowledge of our products and industry.
- Stock options
- Pension Plan
- Private Healthcare
- Unlimited Holiday (26 day min.) + Bank Holidays
- First Friday of every month off
- Winter company closure between Christmas and New Year
- Family Friendly Leave Policies
- Fully paid sabbaticals after 2 years and 4 years
- Work from another country (up to 25 days a year)
- Monthly focused Personal Development Days
- Kindle and eBooks for all
- Pet friendly office
- Regular socials, events and annual company offsites
Learn about all our benefits here
Beamery is for Everybody. Diversity and open expression are fundamental to us. We acknowledge the challenges in our industry, and strive to develop an inclusive culture where everybody can contribute. We are dedicated to creating an inclusive environment for everyone, regardless of ethnicity, religion, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, national origin, age, disability status or care-giver status. If for whatever reason you need us to make reasonable adjustments and adaptations to our recruitment process please let your recruiter know.