We are building a world where talent comes first. Our Talent Lifecycle Management platform powers recruiting, mobility, upskilling, diversity and workforce planning for the world’s most forward thinking companies.
We believe that where you work is much more than just a job. Millions of people are being left behind everyday in their careers, and we’re on a mission to fix this by creating equal access to meaningful work, skills and careers for all.
In June 2021 we raised a $138m Series C backed by world-class investors from some of tech’s most disruptive companies. We’ve been named in the Top 50 Fasted Growing Companies by the Deloitte Top 50 for the past two consecutive years.
We an equal opportunity employer committed to building a representative Beamery, creating an equitable, inclusive and engaging environment for our people.
So, what are you waiting for? Join us and help us transform the future of work once and for all.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- The Marketing Program Manager will report to the Senior Manager, Global Marketing Programs
- Own and lead the end-to-end process of creating an integrated marketing campaign aligned with key business objectives and key products by leveraging the strategy framework and messaging of global campaigns
- Collaborate with the wider demand generation team and support on email campaigns, event promotion, event follow up, drip email nurture series, webinars, and content.
- Work closely with the digital and creative team to create landing pages for webinar registrations and explore new opportunities and channels to drive attendance.
- Analyze email, webinar, and campaign performance with an eye towards continuous improvement, and sharing insights across the team.
- Facilitate a marketing program retrospective following completion of each marketing program.
- Work closely with product marketing on messaging and mapping marketing database segmentation to personas.
- Collaborate with marketing operations to build audience segmentation to ensure any communications delivered are relevant to the audience receiving them.
- Own and lead the rollout of integrated vertical campaigns leveraging the strategic framework and messaging of global campaigns
- Document all processes in the handbook and update as needed
- Understand sales and business objectives to identify the most effective marketing messages, value proposition, materials, channels, and calls to action for personas and key accounts in the regions.
- Inform program strategy by leveraging data to determine right mix
- Provide detailed and transparent reporting on all aspects of programs’ impact
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Experience in demand generation and a B2B marketing role
- Previous experience managing global campaigns and managing
- Experience building internal relationships with multi-disciplinary teams and managing stakeholders through complex projects
- Strong problem-solving skills and project management experience
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills
- In-depth knowledge of running B2B campaigns
- Ability to manage several marketing campaigns simultaneously
- Strong analytical skills, paired with ability to tell narrative with data
- Experience with marketing automation tools (Marketo) and ABM technology (Uberflip, 6sense) preferred
- Competitive pay
- Stock options
- Pension Plan
- Unlimited Holiday
- Wellness days
- Private Healthcare
- Family Friendly Leave Policies
- Dog friendly office
- Regular socials, food & drink
- Quarterly team-building events
- Flexible learning & development budget
Beamery is for Everybody. Diversity and open expression are fundamental to us. We acknowledge the challenges in our industry, and strive to develop an inclusive culture where everybody can contribute. We are dedicated to creating an inclusive environment for everyone, regardless of ethnicity, religion, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, national origin, age, disability status or care-giver status. If for whatever reason you need us to make reasonable adjustments and adaptations to our recruitment process please let your recruiter know.
Visit our Diversity, Equality and Inclusion page to learn more about progress and commitments.