We are building a world where talent comes first. Our Talent Lifecycle Management platform powers recruiting, mobility, upskilling, diversity and workforce planning for the world’s most forward thinking companies.
We believe that where you work is much more than just a job. Millions of people are being left behind everyday in their careers, and we’re on a mission to fix this by creating equal access to meaningful work, skills and careers for all.
In June 2021 we raised a $138m Series C backed by world-class investors from some of tech’s most disruptive companies. We’ve been named in the Top 50 Fasted Growing Companies by the Deloitte Top 50 for the past two consecutive years.
We an equal opportunity employer committed to building a representative Beamery, creating an equitable, inclusive and engaging environment for our people.
So, what are you waiting for? Join us and help us transform the future of work once and for all.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Strategic Sales Development Representative (SDR) your job will be to lay the foundation for the rest of the Sales Team by engaging prospects, helping them understand the benefits of Beamery, and progressing them in the sales process. We’re creating a new category in the Talent Acquisition space, so you’ll spend a ton of time evangelizing the product and asking prospects to think differently. You will be on the front lines, and you’ll play a key role in representing the brand and bringing back crucial information to the rest of the team.
ABOUT THE TEAM
At Beamery, you’ll work alongside incredible colleagues who are passionate about supporting each other and making an impact. One of our values at Beamery is ‘Own the change you seek’ and our Sales Team embodies this every day. If you're willing to ask questions, you'll find that everyone on the team is ready to help you find answers. You'll find yourself exceeding the goals you've always wanted to accomplish, both in your career and personally. Transforming an entire industry has its perks.
Demand for our products continues to increase, in spite of record growth over the past few years, whereby many of the world’s most recognizable brands have selected Beamery. As global enterprises face skills shortages and the war for talent intensifies, companies are looking to Beamery to solve these big challenges. While this is no easy task, with big challenges come big rewards. When joining our team, you'll fall in love with solving problems and take time to grow with flexible learning and development opportunities.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING AT BEAMERY
- Building, qualifying, and nurturing relationships with prospects at the largest accounts and most prominent brands in the world.
- Having in-depth conversations with prospects about their needs, then communicating those needs to the rest of the team - you will be responsible for setting our Account Executives up for success.
- Conducting deep account research for your own prospecting efforts, and for your Account Executives.
- Prospecting and building a pipeline of great accounts.
- Collaborating and working with different members of the Sales Team to build a scalable, repeatable top-of-funnel process. That means everyone from Account Executives and Technical Account Managers to Customer Success Managers and Leadership.
- Sharing your experience, learnings, and knowledge with the team: we want to see growth for everyone at Beamery.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- You are an excellent communicator — we value good storytelling at Beamery.
- You have a strong track record of success with large accounts in previous roles.
- You are a master of sales development processes and are able to work with autonomy.
- You have a point of view, but you don’t let ego get in the way — our culture of collaboration is important to us, and we work to preserve it.
- You possess the ability to manage multiple conversations simultaneously at various stages of engagement, and you make sure that those conversations bring value to your customer.
- You seek growth and learning; you want to progress in your career as a salesperson and learn to navigate enterprise sales.
- You are resilient - SDR work consists of hearing “no” most of the time. You take pride in finding each “yes” and you are driven by your wins.
- If you have any prior experience in recruitment, HR tech, or artificial intelligence tech, don't forget to mention it!
- Competitive pay and stock options.
- 401 (k) package
- Unlimited PTO
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision care options
- Gym discounts and whatever else you need to keep you at your best
- Culture focused on ownership and growth
- Wellness days
Beamery is for Everybody. Diversity and open expression are fundamental to us. We acknowledge the challenges in our industry, and strive to develop an inclusive culture where everybody can contribute. We are dedicated to creating an inclusive environment for everyone, regardless of ethnicity, religion, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, national origin, age, disability status or care-giver status. If for whatever reason you need us to make reasonable adjustments and adaptations to our recruitment process please let your recruiter know.
Visit our Diversity, Equality and Inclusion page to learn more about progress and commitments.