We are building a world where talent comes first. Our Talent Lifecycle Management platform powers recruiting, mobility, upskilling, diversity and workforce planning for the world’s most forward thinking companies.
We believe that where you work is much more than just a job. Millions of people are being left behind everyday in their careers, and we’re on a mission to fix this by creating equal access to meaningful work, skills and careers for all.
In June 2021 we raised a $138m Series C backed by world-class investors from some of tech’s most disruptive companies. We’ve been named in the Top 50 Fasted Growing Companies by the Deloitte Top 50 for the past two consecutive years.
We an equal opportunity employer committed to building a representative Beamery, creating an equitable, inclusive and engaging environment for our people.
So, what are you waiting for? Join us and help us transform the future of work once and for all.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are seeking a highly motivated, collaborative strategic and commercially aware Senior People Partner. In this role you will work in partnership with key stakeholders of all levels across Engineering, Product & Design to develop and shape a tailored people agenda in line with the needs and priorities of the programs/departments they support and deliver that people agenda. You will also support both internal People team projects and wider company initiatives that affect our employees.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING AT BEAMERY
- Act as an enabler for the business by supporting Beamery’s growth path by developing leaders and team as well as building scalable organizational structures
- Provide People Partner and some strategic business support to executive team and their teams
- Champion the Beamery culture and employee experience through ongoing improvement of our programs & policies as well as be accountable for maintenance of company engagement and retention programs
- Identify gaps hindering achievement of business outcomes and ensure business is focused on solving root cause issues through improving organizational effectiveness.
- Facilitate strategic planning sessions as and where required using data analytics to help influence business key decisions.
- Function as a HR 'sounding board' for the company in relation to product development
- Translate the Business Strategy into a People Strategy for your business area, deliver on that strategy while measuring outcomes and effectiveness
- Support the biannual Performance Management Reviews to ensure fairness and consistency in approach, supporting leaders to drive a high performance culture
- Leading workforce and Succession Planning with key stakeholders
- Acting as a coach for leaders and teams
- To support and coach members of the people team to further grow their careers at Beamery
- Implement and monitor onboarding program and retention strategies
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- CIPD qualified or equivalent business experience
- Experience in a business facing People Partner role, preferably including direct support at an executive leadership level for Engineering, Product and Design teams
- Proven experience managing and implementing medium to large scale People programs and/or initiatives across an organization
- Solid understanding of various employment legislation and laws in UK and preferably Germany and other European countries
- A commercially aware individual that considers and understands the commercial impact and wider business impact of any of the advice or decisions they make
- A relentless curiosity, will ask the tough questions to be able to come to the right conclusions for the business
- Facilitating strategic planning and development sessions as well as standard learning and/or training courses
- Proven ability to influence and negotiate successfully at all levels of the business
- Comfortable working both in a standalone and as a member of a multidisciplinary team, as required
- Ability to travel and work internationally across Beamery work locations (primarily London, UK)
- Preferred location is London
- Stock options
- Pension Plan
- Private Healthcare
- Unlimited Holiday (26 day min.) + Bank Holidays
- First Friday of every month off
- Winter company closure between Christmas and New Year
- Family Friendly Leave Policies
- Fully paid sabbaticals after 2 years and 4 years
- Work from another country (up to 25 days a year)
- Monthly focused Personal Development Days
- Kindle and eBooks for all
- Pet friendly office
- Regular socials, events and annual company offsites
Beamery is for Everybody. Diversity and open expression are fundamental to us. We acknowledge the challenges in our industry, and strive to develop an inclusive culture where everybody can contribute. We are dedicated to creating an inclusive environment for everyone, regardless of ethnicity, religion, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, national origin, age, disability status or care-giver status. If for whatever reason you need us to make reasonable adjustments and adaptations to our recruitment process please let your recruiter know.
Visit our Diversity, Equality and Inclusion page to learn more about progress and commitments.