We are building a world where talent comes first. Our Talent Lifecycle Management platform powers recruiting, mobility, upskilling, diversity and workforce planning for the world’s most forward thinking companies.
We believe that where you work is much more than just a job. Millions of people are being left behind everyday in their careers, and we’re on a mission to fix this by creating equal access to meaningful work, skills and careers for all.
We’re excited to have raised $50m Series D funding, taking our company to a valuation of over $1 billion. We are backed by world-class investors from some of tech’s most disruptive companies.
We an equal opportunity employer committed to building a representative Beamery, creating an equitable, inclusive and engaging environment for our people.
So, what are you waiting for? Join us and help us transform the future of work once and for all.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Beamery is looking for a Director of PR & Communications, with expertise driving global communications programs to build new categories, increase brand awareness, understanding and reputation. This role will play a pivotal role developing Beamery’s external narrative, as well as leading the internal communications strategy to help employees understand the bigger “why” and “how” behind company priorities and decisions.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING AT BEAMERY
- Create and lead our external communications strategy to evolve our brand and cement Beamery as the leading player in the category of Talent Lifecycle Management platforms
- Orchestrate programs across both external and internal stakeholders to articulate our company and market vision.
- Lead internal communications strategy, keeping employees up-to-date on Beamery’s goals, progress, new initiatives and mission
- Develop communications strategies for new product launches and top tier customer/partner announcements.
- Manage our agency partners and budgets, and work with them to own proactive and reactive media relations including story placement, news hijacking and securing inclusion in planned features
- Build relationships with target journalists to ensure we are their first point of call when they are developing relevant stories
- Provide executive platform support for a handful of key executives, including speaking opportunities and media opportunities (interviews, podcasts, etc.)
- Be a storyteller for the brand: craft strategic messaging, press releases, blog posts, and media pitches to elevate our category and brand in the market.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Extensive global experience in communications/PR with a demonstrated ability to lead integrated communications programs
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- An excellent storyteller who can mentor and train others
- Analytical-minded to understand and measure impact of communications initiatives against business priorities.
- Ability to bring new ideas to continually evolve our internal and external communications
- Excel (and comfortable) working in a fast-paced environment with multiple projects and changing priorities while maintaining a strong focus on organisation, execution, and results
- Ability to provide clear direction and influence senior executives, including articulating the value of different communication strategies and likely outcomes.
- Preferred B2B SaaS or venture capital background.
- Competitive pay
- Stock options
- Pension Plan
- Unlimited Holiday
- Wellness days
- Private Healthcare
- Family Friendly Leave Policies
- Dog friendly office
- Regular socials, food & drink
- Quarterly team-building events
- Flexible learning & development budget
Beamery is for Everybody. Diversity and open expression are fundamental to us. We acknowledge the challenges in our industry, and strive to develop an inclusive culture where everybody can contribute. We are dedicated to creating an inclusive environment for everyone, regardless of ethnicity, religion, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, national origin, age, disability status or care-giver status. If for whatever reason you need us to make reasonable adjustments and adaptations to our recruitment process please let your recruiter know.
Visit our Diversity, Equality and Inclusion page to learn more about progress and commitments.