We are building a world where talent comes first. Our Talent Lifecycle Management platform powers recruiting, mobility, upskilling, diversity and workforce planning for the world’s most forward thinking companies.
We believe that where you work is much more than just a job. Millions of people are being left behind everyday in their careers, and we’re on a mission to fix this by creating equal access to meaningful work, skills and careers for all.
In June 2021 we raised a $138m Series C backed by world-class investors from some of tech’s most disruptive companies. We’ve been named in the Top 50 Fasted Growing Companies by the Deloitte Top 50 for the past two consecutive years.
We an equal opportunity employer committed to building a representative Beamery, creating an equitable, inclusive and engaging environment for our people.
So, what are you waiting for? Join us and help us transform the future of work once and for all.
About the Opportunity
The Business Intelligence team at Beamery is working with stakeholders across the entire company to enable better and faster decisions so we can serve more customers in continuously better ways. We help integrate a wide range of data sources into a centralized data infrastructure and then combine that data to generate impactful insights that enable everyone to make informed decisions.
We are seeking to grow our team with brilliant and diverse contributors. We are looking for experienced data analysts who are excited by challenges in business intelligence, data and product analytics. This role will involve leveraging state-of-the-art technologies for these tasks, as well as developing new methods to derive actionable data for our stakeholders and customers. This is an exciting role that will stretch your knowledge and curiosity, offering the opportunity to learn new skills and work within a global community.
You'll extract, model and analyse large amounts of data from a range of sources, using modern data processing and analytics tools, in order to generate actionable insights for users throughout Beamery and beyond.
This role will work closely with senior stakeholders in Marketing, Sales and our Customer Success teams division and directly contribute to delivering a world-class experience to more companies worldwide. As a data driven company, this is a hands-on position where you will be empowered to be creative, ambitious and bold, to solve problems and continuously improve our processes.
What will you be doing at Beamery?
- Work with stakeholders throughout marketing, sales and customer success departments to identify opportunities for leveraging data to improve how we market and sell Beamery and how we enable our customers to succeed.
- Utilise state-of-the-art technologies and tools to create a world class data infrastructure.
- Directly contribute to the decisions and business outcomes that enable us to continue being one of the fastest growing companies globally.
- Report to the Head of Business Intelligence and grow one of the critical functions within a high growth scale-up.
- Help mine and analyse data to drive optimization and improvement of our products, marketing techniques and business strategies.
- Experience working autonomously in a fast paced environment using data to drive measurable business outcome improvements.
- Ability to work closely with senior stakeholders and coaching an organisation in the use of data.
- Previous experience with data visualisation tools such as Tableau, Looker, PowerBI (we use Tableau
- Previous experience with Salesforce. (Plus)
- Experience building data warehouse models using dbt (data built tool) or similar solutions. (Plus)
- Strong verbal, written and visual communication to communicate complex topics to diverse audiences.
What we're looking for
- An experienced analyst with the ability to translate business challenges into technical requirements and identify the best approach to solving them with data.
- Someone that is comfortable working autonomously in an analytical role involving data extraction, analysis, and communication.
- Someone who’s able to establish scalable and effective processes for delivering high impact analytical work and coach stakeholders and team members to follow them.
- Proficiency in SQL and experience with git and other command line tools.
- Experience in data mining and using databases in a business environment with large-scale, complex datasets.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively advocate technical solutions to Marketing, Sales and Customer Success stakeholders.
- Competitive pay
- Stock options
- Unlimited Holiday
- Wellness days
- Family Friendly Leave Policies
- Dog friendly office
- Regular socials, food & drink
- Quarterly team-building events
- Flexible learning & development budget
Beamery is for Everybody. Diversity and open expression are fundamental to us. We acknowledge the challenges in our industry, and strive to develop an inclusive culture where everybody can contribute. We are dedicated to creating an inclusive environment for everyone, regardless of ethnicity, religion, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, national origin, age, disability status or care-giver status. If for whatever reason you need us to make reasonable adjustments and adaptations to our recruitment process please let your recruiter know.
Visit our Diversity, Equality and Inclusion page to learn more about progress and commitments.