We are building a world where talent comes first. Our Talent Lifecycle Management platform powers recruiting, mobility, upskilling, diversity and workforce planning for the world’s most forward thinking companies.
We believe that where you work is much more than just a job. Millions of people are being left behind everyday in their careers, and we’re on a mission to fix this by creating equal access to meaningful work, skills and careers for all.
We’re excited to have raised $50m Series D funding, taking our company to a valuation of over $1 billion. We are backed by world-class investors from some of tech’s most disruptive companies.
We an equal opportunity employer committed to building a representative Beamery, creating an equitable, inclusive and engaging environment for our people.
So, what are you waiting for? Join us and help us transform the future of work once and for all.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We're looking for an impact-driven Senior Frontend Engineer to join our rapidly expanding engineering team here at Beamery to solve and help others solve exciting problems across Beamery products.
You'll be joining our Engage Vector which is made up of teams Iceberg, Rocket and Chicory and Caesar who own the core user experience of Beamery’s CRM Talent Management Software and Beamery’s Chrome Extension.
The CRM empowers sourcers and full cycle recruiters with AI-driven tools to surface relevant candidates and quickly action these candidates within the recruiting workflow. Over the next year, the teams are looking forward to integrating more AI features, analytics and internal hiring capabilities into the CRM Experience and the Chrome Extension.
Team Caesar is one of our newest teams. The team will be embarking on an exciting new project to rebuild the Candidate Profile in CRM, and will focus on Recruiter and Hiring Manager Personas.This is essential to unleash new business opportunities, by providing AI features and new use cases for hiring manager persona.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING AT BEAMERY
- Collaborate with a team of engineers and designers to execute on a broad range of projects, following through end to end from discovery and design to prototyping and implementation;
- Contribute to and drive solution design for our frontend applications;
- Deliver new and smarter user experiences that make use of our AI and machine learning capabilities;
- Help shape the future of the frontend architecture at Beamery by contributing as a core member of the Frontend Tribe.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Experience building complex user interfaces at scale using the latest web standards;
- Experience in mentoring, sharing knowledge and communicating ideas to a range of stakeholders.
- Keenness for modern testing and automation tooling;
- Pragmatic and enjoy moving quickly and can take a forceful stand without being abrasive;
- Understanding of the principles of accessibility and can build products that are accessible to users with disabilities;
- Understanding of factors that affect the perceived performance of a web app and how to mitigate them to create a smooth and delightful user experience.
ENGINEERING AT BEAMERY
Beamery is a hive buzzing with excitement! We are one of the fastest-growing tech companies in the UK and London's top HR tech startup , disrupting recruitment with our Talent Operating System and building the world's smartest Talent Data Platform driving intelligence, insights and innovation around candidates, skillsets, diversity and more. Our customers include renowned brands (Nasdaq, AstraZeneca, Zoom, Zalando, Grab), undisclosed names (some of the world's largest organizations!) and many more coming on board in 2021.
Our team includes alumni from Spotify, PayPal, NVIDIA, DAZN, ORACLE, Starling Bank, etc. and everyone at Beamery brings something special. You could be just what we need. We seek and welcome people from diverse backgrounds who bring with them a variety of work and life experiences. We recognize there’s a lot of work to be done and we’re constantly looking for ways to bridge the diversity gap. We believe Beamery and the tech industry as a whole can only gain by providing opportunities to underrepresented groups and elevating their perspectives so that our culture, products and relationships are sensitive , inclusive and well-rounded.
Our tech stack includes Node.js, React, Golang, Kubernetes, GCP, Google Cloud Functions, Kafka, MongoDB, Istio, Terraform, etc. We believe in empowering teams to be autonomous and self-led to address our many interesting and meaty technical and organizational challenges.
People have joined Beamery for a variety of reasons: because of the category-defining product and the opportunity to disrupt how companies hire, because of the challenges and thrill of working in a fast-growing company while building out our engineering culture, or quite commonly because of the people they met in the hiring process and just resonated with.
Some of the things we’re working on this year include...
- Using artificial intelligence and a knowledge graph so recruiters can find the right candidates with the right skills faster
- Enabling data-informed talent transformation via dashboards that provide deep insights into efficiencies and bottlenecks in recruitment workflows
- Going from candidate-centric external recruitment to employee-centric internal mobility to help companies retain talent through internal opportunities
- Leveraging our Talent Data Platform to integrate with partners and enable them to use our refined enriched data to help our customers’ workflows, cementing Beamery’s place at the centre of the talent software ecosystem
- Stock options
- Unlimited holiday
- First Friday of every month off
- Monthly focused Personal Development Day
- Family Friendly Leave Policies
- Fully paid sabbaticals after two years and four years
- Dog-friendly office
- Flexible learning & development
- Kindle and eBooks for all
- Regular socials, events and annual company off-sites
Beamery is for Everybody. Diversity and open expression are fundamental to us. We acknowledge the challenges in our industry, and strive to develop an inclusive culture where everybody can contribute. We are dedicated to creating an inclusive environment for everyone, regardless of ethnicity, religion, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, national origin, age, disability status or care-giver status. If for whatever reason you need us to make reasonable adjustments and adaptations to our recruitment process please let your recruiter know.
Visit our Diversity, Equality and Inclusion page to learn more about progress and commitments.