We are building a world where talent comes first. Our Talent Lifecycle Management platform powers recruiting, mobility, upskilling, diversity and workforce planning for the world’s most forward thinking companies.
We believe that where you work is much more than just a job. Millions of people are being left behind everyday in their careers, and we’re on a mission to fix this by creating equal access to meaningful work, skills and careers for all.
We’re excited to have raised $50m Series D funding, taking our company to a valuation of over $1 billion. We are backed by world-class investors from some of tech’s most disruptive companies.
We an equal opportunity employer committed to building a representative Beamery, creating an equitable, inclusive and engaging environment for our people.
So, what are you waiting for? Join us and help us transform the future of work once and for all.
REMOTE - UNITED STATES
ABOUT THE ROLE
Are you a top-performer looking to take your skills to the next level? Join Beamery's growing Advisory Practice and make a real impact on the future of talent.
In this role, you will work with small project teams to provide strategic advice to clients on critical organizational topics such as talent acquisition, culture, organization design, and mobility. You will have the opportunity to work with a variety of clients across different industries and functional areas, and help them solve their most pressing talent challenges.
As a Manager, you will be responsible for delivering high-quality professional services to current and prospective clients. You will have the chance to shape the future operating model, service offerings, and approach to client service delivery as the team grows and evolves.
If you are a results-driven, collaborative, and analytical individual with a passion for solving complex organizational challenges, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Join our team at Beamery and be part of a dynamic and innovative organization that is changing the way companies attract, engage, and retain top talent.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING AT BEAMERY
- Collaborate within small teams, conducting research and analysis to support the synthesis of insights which drive recommendations and solutions in areas such as talent strategy, employee experience, and retention
- Develop strong, trust-based relationships with client counterparts
- Showcase mature oral and written communication skills, tailoring messaging appropriately based on target audience
- Support development and delivery of high-quality outputs within defined timeframes, such as designing and standing-up talent management initiatives to enable accelerated employee development and improve DE&I
- Utilize organizational knowledge and experiences to develop client cases and knowledge documents - e.g., latest talent trends, best practices, and lessons learned - to broaden and/or improve efficiency of future client engagements
- Support culture of continuous learning by pursuing opportunities to expand knowledge of organizational topics and sharing with colleagues
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Demonstrated expertise in and functional knowledge with Organizational topics
- Bachelor’s degree minimum (advanced degrees preferred) with post-undergraduate experience at a top-tier consulting firm
- Demonstrated ability to work within small teams, supporting design and development of high-quality deliverables
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate complex ideas simply and effectively
- Exceptional analytical problem solving skills with a high capacity for conceptual thinking
- Ability to work effectively with people across all functions and at all levels within an organization
BENEFITS INCLUDE (US)
🏝 Unlimited Holidays (26 days minimum) + Bank/Federal Holidays
📅 First Friday of every month off
⛷ Company closure between Christmas and the New Year
2️⃣ After 2 years take a 1-month sabbatical (with full pay)
4️⃣ After 4 years take a 2-month sabbatical (with full pay)
🌍 Beamery Explore: Work from another country for up to 25 days each year
🌱 Monthly focused Personal Development Day
🐥 6 months of full pay for primary caregivers (parental, surrogacy & adoption)
🐥 6 weeks of full pay for secondary caregivers (parental, surrogacy & adoption)
⏰ Time off for prenatal appointments
💸 401 (k) package
🏥 100% paid medical, dental and vision care option
📈 Stock options
Learn about all our benefits here
Beamery is for Everybody. Diversity and open expression are fundamental to us. We acknowledge the challenges in our industry, and strive to develop an inclusive culture where everybody can contribute. We are dedicated to creating an inclusive environment for everyone, regardless of ethnicity, religion, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, national origin, age, disability status or care-giver status. If for whatever reason you need us to make reasonable adjustments and adaptations to our recruitment process please let your recruiter know.
Visit our Diversity, Equality and Inclusion page to learn more about progress and commitments.