We are building a world where talent comes first. Our Talent Lifecycle Management platform powers recruiting, mobility, upskilling, diversity and workforce planning for the world’s most forward thinking companies.
We believe that where you work is much more than just a job. Millions of people are being left behind everyday in their careers, and we’re on a mission to fix this by creating equal access to meaningful work, skills and careers for all.
We’re excited to have raised $50m Series D funding, taking our company to a valuation of over $1 billion. We are backed by world-class investors from some of tech’s most disruptive companies.
We an equal opportunity employer committed to building a representative Beamery, creating an equitable, inclusive and engaging environment for our people.
So, what are you waiting for? Join us and help us transform the future of work once and for all.
About the Opportunity
The People Operations Coordinator will play a critical role in supporting the company's growth by managing HR processes and administrative functions, while also creating and executing initiatives to promote a positive and inclusive company culture. The ideal candidate will have a passion for people operations, an ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment, and a proactive and solutions-oriented mindset. You will manage our full employee life-cycle, including onboarding, internal operations and employee experience.
What will you be doing at Beamery?
- You will be the first line support for onboarding related queries & requests from prospective employees in the UK, Germany, US and EoR
- Support the review and streamlining of all people operations processes, proposing ideas and valuable suggestions in improving processes and ways of working
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to execute people-related projects and initiatives
- Overlook the running of our internal HR System and ensure all data is recorded accurately and is up to date
- Prepare employment contracts for the UK Germany and US
- Maintain data for Audit and present documents to Auditors for People Operations
- Liaise with external third parties (e.g. Oyster, Remote, BambooHR)
Who are we looking for?
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in HR systems and tools, including HRIS, payroll, and time tracking systems
- Knowledge of employment laws and regulations, and experience ensuring compliance with these laws
- Ability to own and lead resolution for solutions to complex problems
- Driven to make sure that we are working in ways that are efficient
- Passion for promoting a positive and inclusive company culture
- Experience working in Operations or Human Resources department is essential
- Proven experience with UK Visas and Employment contracts
- Someone who thrives in an ever changing, fast-paced work environment
- A person that strives for excellence in our customer experience
🏝 Unlimited Holidays (26 days minimum) + Bank/Federal Holidays
📅 First Friday of every month off
⛷ Company closure between Christmas and the New Year
2️⃣ After 2 years take a 1-month sabbatical (with full pay)
4️⃣ After 4 years take a 2-month sabbatical (with full pay)
🌍 Beamery Explore: Work from another country for up to 25 days each year
🌱 Monthly focused Personal Development Day
🐥 6 months of full pay for primary caregivers (parental, surrogacy & adoption)
🐥 6 weeks of full pay for secondary caregivers (parental, surrogacy & adoption)
🏥 Private health insurance for you and your family
⏰ Time off for prenatal appointments
🐶 Pet-friendly offices
📈 Stock options
Learn about all our benefits here
Beamery is for Everybody. Diversity and open expression are fundamental to us. We acknowledge the challenges in our industry, and strive to develop an inclusive culture where everybody can contribute. We are dedicated to creating an inclusive environment for everyone, regardless of ethnicity, religion, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, national origin, age, disability status or care-giver status. If for whatever reason you need us to make reasonable adjustments and adaptations to our recruitment process please let your recruiter know.
Visit our Diversity, Equality and Inclusion page to learn more about progress and commitments.