We are building a world where talent comes first. Our Talent Lifecycle Management platform powers recruiting, mobility, upskilling, diversity and workforce planning for the world’s most forward thinking companies.
We believe that where you work is much more than just a job. Millions of people are being left behind everyday in their careers, and we’re on a mission to fix this by creating equal access to meaningful work, skills and careers for all.
We’re excited to have raised $50m Series D funding, taking our company to a valuation of over $1 billion. We are backed by world-class investors from some of tech’s most disruptive companies.
We an equal opportunity employer committed to building a representative Beamery, creating an equitable, inclusive and engaging environment for our people.
So, what are you waiting for? Join us and help us transform the future of work once and for all.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Beamery design team is growing fast! We’re looking for a driven, engaged, and collaborative Product Designer (mf/d) that can create world-class designs that are simple and delightful to use, and visually pleasing.
In this role, you’ll design end-to-end experiences that empower our customers to hire better, and help push the boundaries of the world of talent acquisition.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING AT BEAMERY
- Seek out creative, customer-driven solutions to challenging problems.
- Execute the entire double diamond product development lifecycle.
- A passion for collaboration with a PM in order to discover the right for our users without solutionizing along the way.
- Guide the team to develop best practices for ensuring a high quality bar.
- Work with our Product, Engineering, and Customer Success teams to conceptualise, wireframe, and ship high-fidelity designs of new features.
- Share and revise your designs based on data, research, customer interviews, and peer feedback.
- Contribute to our growing design system in an effort to cultivate a coherent look and feel across the entire Beamery platform.
- Execute in a fast-paced and highly fluid environment.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Passion for the craft: You love the world of design and are always keeping on top of the most recent design and usability improvements.
- A can-do attitude. Someone who will go the extra mile to ship the best work possible.
- Ability to solve design problems, not just make things look good. (Be familiar with the iterative design process)
- A portfolio of live projects that showcases a user-centered design approach, ideally with both B2B and consumer facing products.
- Minimum of 2 years of product design experience.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Exceptional organisational and analytical skills.
- Experience running collaborative ideation sessions
- Familiar working in frameworks such as the double diamond
- Someone with a passion for learning and up-skilling others.
We're looking for portfolios that showcase live projects and clearly outline the problems you were tackling with your design work. It should highlight the process you used to get to a positive outcome, rather than just focusing on the visuals.
- Competitive pay
- Stock options
- Pension Plan
- Unlimited Holiday
- Wellness days
- Private Healthcare
- Dog friendly office
- Regular socials, food & drink
- Quarterly team-building events
- Flexible learning & development budget
Beamery is for Everybody. Diversity and open expression are fundamental to us. We acknowledge the challenges in our industry, and strive to develop an inclusive culture where everybody can contribute. We are dedicated to creating an inclusive environment for everyone, regardless of ethnicity, religion, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, national origin, age, disability status or care-giver status. If for whatever reason you need us to make reasonable adjustments and adaptations to our recruitment process please let your recruiter know.
Visit our Diversity, Equality and Inclusion page to learn more about progress and commitments.