At Beamery, we believe that where you work is much more than just a job. For many of us, it's our livelihoods. It’s how we provide for our families and it shapes the legacy we'll leave behind. This is why our purpose is to create access to opportunities regardless of where someone is born.
We’re excited to have raised a $138m Series C backed by world-class investors from some of tech’s most disruptive companies.
Our products are helping the world's largest companies transform the way they attract, engage, hire talent with our industry first Talent Operating System. Global leaders like Nasdaq, Autodesk, AstraZeneca and Workday run talent on Beamery.
So, what are you waiting for? Join us and help us transform the future of work once and for all.
We are looking for a Product Manager to take ownership of their product and provide leadership and guidance to their delivery team on how to make the most delightful solutions for our customers.
This means owning a persona(s) and contributing ideas on how we drive commercial value by serving that persona. You would help shape the long term roadmap, validate key problems to be solved for your persona, work with product designers to develop solutions to those problems and work closely with the engineering team to make sure what is delivered meets user and commercial objectives.
You’ll be helping set the standard for B2B SaaS products that delight our users and transform the recruiting industry, pushing the boundaries of the world of talent acquisition.
What you will do as a Product Manager at Beamery?
- Be responsible for an area of our product.
- Build, own and advocate for your roadmap.
- Help your team build the product our customers can’t live without.
- Create and maintain a strong customer focus for your scrum team(s).
- Foster a healthy feedback culture and strike the right balance between the needs of the customers and the needs of Beamery.
- Discover what your customers need, work with your scrum team(s) to develop a solution to their needs and work with our Customer Success teams to ensure the product is successfully adopted.
We’d love to meet someone who has...
- 2+ years experience as a product manager within an agile environment OR 4+ years experience in a related role in SaaS such as Product Owner, business analyst or product design
- Demonstrated experience in making decisions with data
- Strong communication skills demonstrated through experience managing cross functional stakeholders
- Having led or participated in user research and usability testing
- Showing an aptitude for understanding technical issues- we do develop tech to solve complex problems so a high degree of comfort communicating with customers and engineers on technology issues is critical
- Track record of handling complexity and managing details but communicating simply and prioritising what is most important
- Experience in B2B SaaS is desirable
- Experience in HR tech is desirable
- A love for data with an ability to find, mine, analyse and act on it
- Experience of Enterprise scale customers is desirable
- Experience helping customers adopt products is desirable
Beamery is a hive buzzing with excitement! We are one of the fastest-growing tech companies in the UK and London's top HR tech startup , disrupting recruitment with our Talent Operating System and building the world's smartest Talent Data Platform driving intelligence, insights and innovation around candidates, skillsets, diversity and more. Our customers include renowned brands (Nasdaq, AstraZeneca, Zoom, Zalando, Grab), undisclosed names (some of the world's largest organizations!) and many more coming on board in 2021.
Our team includes alumni from Spotify, PayPal, NVIDIA, DAZN, ORACLE, Starling Bank, etc. and everyone at Beamery brings something special. You could be just what we need. We seek and welcome people from diverse backgrounds who bring with them a variety of work and life experiences. We recognize there’s a lot of work to be done and we’re constantly looking for ways to bridge the diversity gap. We believe Beamery and the tech industry as a whole can only gain by providing opportunities to underrepresented groups and elevating their perspectives so that our culture, products and relationships are sensitive , inclusive and well-rounded.
People have joined Beamery for a variety of reasons: because of the category-defining product and the opportunity to disrupt how companies hire, because of the challenges and thrill of working in a fast-growing company while building out our engineering culture, or quite commonly because of the people they met in the hiring process and just resonated with.
- Competitive pay
- Stock options
- Pension Plan
- Unlimited Holiday
- Wellness days
- Private Healthcare
- Dog friendly office
- Regular socials, food & drink
- Quarterly team-building events
- Flexible learning & development budget
Beamery is at a very exciting point in our growth where we are being positioned as the undisputed leader in our area. We are achieving this by employing people who are not only superb at their job function, but are a completely relatable, friendly bunch who leave their ego out of the equation. Along with that, we are a team who care about the right solution above everything else. You need to be able to identify problems, perform relevant research, prototype solutions and ship features… sometimes all in the same week!