Think you’ve got the design skills to delight our users? Beamery wants to hear from you!
We’re looking for a Product Designer that can create world-class designs that visually amaze and are simple to use.
In this role, you’ll be someone who wants to perform their craft in a way that empowers our customers to hire better, and help push boundaries within the world of talent acquisition.
What will you do as a Senior Product Designer at Beamery?
- Have complete ownership of design within a cross-functional product delivery team
- Ship both high-value and high-quality products without sacrificing speed.
- Guide the team to develop best practices for ensuring a high bar of quality
- Work with our Product, Engineering, and Customer Success teams to conceptualize, wireframe, and ship high-quality products.
- Share and revise your designs based on research, customer interviews, and peer feedback
- Contribute to our growing design system in an effort to cultivate a coherent look and feel across the entire Beamery platform, while driving specific user behavior
- Execute in a fast-paced and highly fluid environment (Sometimes within ambiguity)
- Be a mentor to less-experienced designers. You will help other designers build strong decision-making skills and empathy for our users.
We'd love to meet someone who has...
- Passion for the craft: You love the world of design and are always keeping on top of the most recent design and usability improvements
- A can-do attitude. Someone who will go the extra mile to ship the best work possible.
- Ability to solve design problems, not just paint pretty pictures. (Be familiar with the iterative design process)
- A portfolio of live projects that showcases a user-centered design approach, ideally with enterprise users
- Minimum of 6 years of product design experience
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills
- Desirable experience with front-end development (HTML, CSS (Sass, Scss, Less, etc), JS)
- Desirable experience with popular JS frameworks (React, Angular, etc)
Beamery is a hive buzzing with excitement! We are one of the fastest-growing tech companies in the UK and London's top HR tech startup , disrupting recruitment with our Talent Operating System and building the world's smartest Talent Data Platform driving intelligence, insights and innovation around candidates, skillsets, diversity and more. Our customers include renowned brands (Nasdaq, AstraZeneca, Zoom, Zalando, Grab), undisclosed names (some of the world's largest organizations!) and many more coming on board in 2021.
Our team includes alumni from Spotify, PayPal, NVIDIA, DAZN, ORACLE, Starling Bank, etc. and everyone at Beamery brings something special. You could be just what we need. We seek and welcome people from diverse backgrounds who bring with them a variety of work and life experiences. We recognize there’s a lot of work to be done and we’re constantly looking for ways to bridge the diversity gap. We believe Beamery and the tech industry as a whole can only gain by providing opportunities to underrepresented groups and elevating their perspectives so that our culture, products and relationships are sensitive , inclusive and well-rounded.
People have joined Beamery for a variety of reasons: because of the category-defining product and the opportunity to disrupt how companies hire, because of the challenges and thrill of working in a fast-growing company while building out our engineering culture, or quite commonly because of the people they met in the hiring process and just resonated with.