About the role
You'll join a passionate team of best-in-class product designers driving real change in the Talent industry. You’ll also help us deliver consumer grade user experience in the enterprise SaaS space.
Every product designer at Beamery partners closely with product managers, user researchers, and engineers to make high-quality design decisions at pace. You'll be tasked with building an extensive understanding and empathy for Talent teams and their processes.
We genuinely care about people and value authenticity and kindness in our daily interactions. You'll get to be yourself, be valued, and be supported to continue learning and developing.
Beamery was recently named one of the fastest-growing tech companies in the UK, and London's top HR start-up. We're disrupting recruitment with our Talent Operating System and building the world's smartest Talent Data Platform.
What will you do at Beamery?
- Act as a leader within the Design team, collaborating with other designers and user researchers to make our work better
- Work through design problems from beginning to end: translating user insights into ideas that form disruptive new products and features, then designing the workflows and detailed interactions to realize them
- Work through design problems from beginning to end: focusing on user interviews and research, distilling insights from trom them and translating them into ideas that form disruptive new products and features, then designing the workflows and detailed interactions to realize them
- Prototype ideas to quickly assess viability, and pressure test the lowest level detail of the interactions
- Iterate fast based on feedback from our users and team
- Own the success or failure of your design work, and initiate design cycles to improve product performance
We think that these factors can help you succeed in this role...
- A proven track record taking on long-term projects designing complex digital systems or products that successfully solve user problems
- A deep understanding and appreciation for the entire product development process, from user experience research through to detailed UI and visual design
- Comfortable designing native products for all device types (desktop, tablet, phone)
- Excellent and persuasive communication of your design decisions and rationales
- The ability to create beautiful high-fidelity mockups of your designs using Figma (or any other industry standard design tool)
- A hungry self-starter who can collaborate deeply with engineers
We're looking for portfolios that showcase live projects and clearly outline the problems you were tackling with your design work. It should highlight the process you used to get to a positive outcome, rather than just focusing on the visuals. What does a great portfolio look like ?
Beamery is a hive buzzing with excitement! We are disrupting recruitment with our Talent Operating System and building the world's smartest Talent Data Platform driving intelligence, insights and innovation around candidates, skillsets, diversity and more. Our customers include renowned brands (Nasdaq, AstraZeneca, Zoom, Zalando, Grab), undisclosed names (some of the world's largest organizations!) and many more coming on board in 2021.
Our team includes alumni from Spotify, PayPal, NVIDIA, DAZN, ORACLE, Starling Bank, etc. and everyone at Beamery brings something special. You could be just what we need. We seek and welcome people from diverse backgrounds who bring with them a variety of work and life experiences. We recognize there’s a lot of work to be done and we’re constantly looking for ways to bridge the diversity gap. We believe Beamery and the tech industry as a whole can only gain by providing opportunities to underrepresented groups and elevating their perspectives so that our culture, products and relationships are sensitive , inclusive and well-rounded.
People have joined Beamery for a variety of reasons: because of the category-defining product and the opportunity to disrupt how companies hire, because of the challenges and thrill of working in a fast-growing company while building out our engineering culture, or quite commonly because of the people they met in the hiring process and just resonated with.