We are building a world where talent comes first. Our Talent Lifecycle Management platform powers recruiting, mobility, upskilling, diversity and workforce planning for the world’s most forward thinking companies.
We believe that where you work is much more than just a job. Millions of people are being left behind everyday in their careers, and we’re on a mission to fix this by creating equal access to meaningful work, skills and careers for all.
In June 2021 we raised a $138m Series C backed by world-class investors from some of tech’s most disruptive companies. We’ve been named in the Top 50 Fasted Growing Companies by the Deloitte Top 50 for the past two consecutive years.
We an equal opportunity employer committed to building a representative Beamery, creating an equitable, inclusive and engaging environment for our people.
So, what are you waiting for? Join us and help us transform the future of work once and for all.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Beamery Grow is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join the web engineering team.
This position is remote-friendly. Beamery currently has team members in New York, San Francisco, and Portland (OR).
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Build the web application of Beamery Grow product, including both a front-end app and a web API server.
- Build data integrations with 3rd-party systems.
- Shape the product you build. Interact with client-facing teams to understand the product from the user perspective, contribute your ideas, create a product that makes you proud.
- Own features from end to end. You build it; you run it. Monitor features after release, collect and analyze usage, iterate.
- Share your knowledge. So you can take a vacation without people calling you to ask questions. Write good documents, circulate them, make sure your teammates find them afterward.
WHAT WE WANT TO SEE IN YOU
- Passion for building a clean system and writing clean codes.
- Curiosity in pursuing engineering best practices and adapting to changes.
- Strong logical deduction and troubleshooting abilities.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Goal-oriented and organized. Have a good sense of tradeoff.
- 3+ years of experience building web applications, both front-end, and backend.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related technical field, or equivalent experience
- Experienced in SQL and relational database design.
- Experience with AWS is preferred.
TEAM TECH STACK
- Web: Node.js, Vue.js, PostgreSQL, Auth0, Cypress.js
- Data: Python, Tensorflow, Snowflake, DBT, AWS Step Functions
- DevOps: AWS CDK, AWS ECS, Lambda, Sentry, Datadog
See https://stackshare.io/flux-work/flux-work for a more complete list
- Stock options
- 401 (k) package
- Unlimited PTO (min 26 days.) + Federal Holidays
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision care options
- Family Friendly Leave Policies
- First Friday of every month off
- Winter company closure between Christmas and New Year
- Fully paid sabbaticals after 2 years and 4 years
- Work from another country (up to 25 days a year)
- Monthly focused Personal Development Days
- Kindle and eBooks for all
- Annual company offsites
Learn about all our benefits here .
Beamery is for Everybody. Diversity and open expression are fundamental to us. We acknowledge the challenges in our industry, and strive to develop an inclusive culture where everybody can contribute. We are dedicated to creating an inclusive environment for everyone, regardless of ethnicity, religion, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, national origin, age, disability status or care-giver status. If for whatever reason you need us to make reasonable adjustments and adaptations to our recruitment process please let your recruiter know.
Visit our Diversity, Equality and Inclusion page to learn more about progress and commitments.