We believe that where you work is much more than just a job. For many of us, it’s our livelihoods. It’s how we provide for our families and it shapes the legacy we’ll leave behind. This is why our purpose is to create access to opportunities regardless of where someone is born.
As one of the fastest-growing technology companies in the world, we’re helping the world’s largest companies transform the way they attract, engage, hire and manage talent with our industry first Talent Operating System.
So, what are you waiting for? Join us and help us transform the future of work once and for all.
About the Opportunity
To join the Talent Team as an Senior Talent Advisor at Beamery means you share our purpose to deliver talent advisory, design talent attraction and talent sourcing best practices that ensure consistent, inclusive and transparent hiring and assessment practices for hiring managers and interviewers to increase our internal talent maturity at Beamery. On top, we deliver an outstanding experience and create a seamless candidate journey for (potential) candidates to create learnings for them and be the best place to grow and make the next step in their career. Our Talent team exists out of 9 talent experts like Employer Branding and Talent Marketing Experts, Talent Operations Manager and 3 Recruiters each for Commercial and Engineering, Product and Design (EPD) .
You thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment, can roll up your sleeves, work hard, have fun, and get the job done. You have an extensive knowledge of talent acquisition and functional areas of the business, forging dynamic relationships with business leaders, hiring managers and people partners. You are naturally curious with a strong desire to learn and a focus on continuous improvement. You have a reputation for being exceptional at candidate generation, candidate experience, knowledge sharing, process improvement, and delivering exceptional results.
What will you be doing at Beamery?
- Own the full cycle recruitment process and partner with Sales & Customer Success leaders to thoroughly understand positions and hiring needs
- Develop lasting relationships with both candidates and hiring managers.
- Build a data-driven story around your hiring approach by drawing insights from analytics to make our hiring process smarter and more efficient.
- Collaborate with company efforts to build a strong employer-of-choice brand and be an ambassador of Beamery’s mission
- Ensure a seamless, uniform, and exceptionally positive candidate experience
- Provide an outstanding experience for every candidate from application stage to offer, evaluating skill level, growing the hiring process and offer process, including reference checks, salary recommendations, and closing of candidates.
- Communicate effectively with the hiring team to ensure preparedness during the interview process. Share and exchange information with all levels of management.
Who are we looking for?
- Extensive in-house recruiting experience for Sales & Customer Success teams, ideally in a hyper-growth tech companies
- Experience solving problems and delivering significant impact as an individual contributor.
- Solid experience building and maintaining a broad and diverse network of talent
- Candidates experience enthusiast by building an amazing experience for them, every time
- Excellent personal accountability, work ethic, integrity, and organizational skills with attention to detail
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills - you have a customer-focused attitude but can also make your expert voice heard
- Motivated and active learner excited to try new solutions, and quickly iterate to improve the way you do thing
How will success be measured?
- Growing our Austin office to 100 people over the next two years
- Build a strong relationship with our business leaders to execute our hiring strategies successfully together
- Deliver talent advisory, design talent attraction and talent sourcing best practices
- Ensure consistent, inclusive and transparent hiring and assessment practices for hiring managers and interviewers to increase our internal talent maturity at Beamery.