We believe that where you work is much more than just a job. For many of us, it’s our livelihoods. It’s how we provide for our families and it shapes the legacy we’ll leave behind. This is why our purpose is to create access to opportunities regardless of where someone is born.
As one of the fastest-growing technology companies in the world, we’re helping the world’s largest companies transform the way they attract, engage, hire and manage talent with our industry first Talent Operating System.
So, what are you waiting for? Join us and help us transform the future of work once and for all.
About the Opportunity
To join the Talent Team as a Talent Sourcer at Beamery means you share our purpose to deliver talent advisory, design talent attraction and talent sourcing best practices that ensure consistent, inclusive and transparent hiring and assessment practices for hiring managers and interviewers to increase our internal talent maturity at Beamery. On top, we deliver an outstanding experience and create a seamless candidate journey for (potential) candidates to create learnings for them and be the best place to grow and make the next step in their career. Our Talent team consists out of 9 talent experts like Employer Branding and Talent Marketing Experts, Talent Operations Manager and 3 Recruiters each for Commercial and Engineering, Product and Design (EPD) .
As a Talent Sourcer for Beamery is not like in any other Sourcer opportunity in the world. We put the talent transformation in the heart of every business. And you will help us to connect with talents that shape and re-think Customer Success in the US and what stands for now and in the future. You are not just sourcing but have an impact to help us to build a world class Customer Success function that is leading the way going forward. You build talent communities and long lasting relationships in the Customer Success community with exceptional talents like that. You will help shape the future of our company and enhance Beamery’s effort to attract, recruit, and retain diverse Customer Success talents in the US.
What will you be doing at Beamery?
- Advocate for Diversity, Equitability and Inclusion (DEI) in the hiring process and ensure all of your candidate pipelines are representative of the talent market.
- You own talent sourcing for all Customer Success roles across the organisation in the US (including professional services, customer success and product support).
- Leverage a variety of sourcing platforms, you create shortlists and longlists of talent, always looking for new and innovative ways to uncover hidden talent.
- Write engaging messages that excite and attract top candidates with the help of our Employer Brand & Talent Marketing Team
- Develop innovative strategies to ensure talent pipelines are continuously being strengthened in order to support current and future needs of the business.
- You create and maintain relationships with other recruiters, internal stakeholders and hiring managers through strategic partnerships to maximize total strategic Sourcing and Talent Acquisition alignment.
- Understand how to best use qualitative and quantitative data to influence decisions and continuously improve our overall effectiveness
- Strategically plan and execute pipeline for hard to fill roles
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with top talent in the industry by building talent communities and pools with Beamery
Who are we looking for?
- You are a well respected talent sourcer and thought leader in the US that is up for setting new standards in your own profession but also can impact the business by helping us hiring game changer and thought leaders for Beamery
- Ability to think globally, strategically, and objectively and translate data into actionable insights, strategies and plans
- Understanding of technical skill sets and the tools required to find them (e.g. Boolean search techniques, applicant tracking systems, etc.)
- Have experience using advanced sourcing tools to identify, attract, and engage passive, qualified top talents
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with a proactive nature for keeping stakeholders up to date.
- Uncovering hidden gems and discovering sourcing hacks is what gets you excited.
- Have the ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships with candidates and internal hiring teams alike
- Have strong analytical skills and ability to track sourcing metrics, draw insights, and translate into action
- Have a curiosity and able to learn about and source for novel roles, research talent availability, and develop creative solutions to sourcing challenges
How will success be measured?
- Growing our Austin office to 100 people over the next two years
- You build out talent pools and communities for Customer Success in US with Beamery
- Deliver talent advisory, design talent attraction and talent sourcing best practices
- Ensure consistent, inclusive and transparent hiring and assessment practices for hiring managers and interviewers to increase our internal talent maturity at Beamery.