We help businesses become talent-first. Everything we do is about people. We’re shaping the future of work, by building the software and services that enable the world's largest companies to unleash human potential. Beamery is Talent Lifecycle Management.
We believe that where you work is much more than just a job. For many of us, it's our livelihoods. It’s how we provide for our families and it shapes the legacy we'll leave behind. This is why our purpose is to create access to opportunities regardless of where someone is born.
We’re excited to have raised a $138m Series C backed by world-class investors from some of tech’s most disruptive companies.
So, what are you waiting for? Join us and help us transform the future of work once and for all.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is an exciting opportunity for somebody who has worked in a start-up and is experienced in supporting a business in high growth and scaling up globally at a fast pace. This role will grow with the business and offers long-term career progression. This role is London based and reports to our VP Human Resources.
The Global Head of People Partnering is accountable for leading and supporting the day to day global people operations at Beamery. This role will initially help to shape the foundation and direction of the people partner team through leadership, development, and engagement of a small team of people partners, based in the UK and US. In addition, the incumbent will be accountable for providing development and delivery of a number of key people projects for the organization including, but not limited to:
- Translate the Business Strategy into a People Strategy
- Performance Management Reviews
- Workforce and Succession Planning
- Leadership & Development Programs
- Acting as a coach for executive leaders and senior management teams
- Onboarding Program and Retention Strategies
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING AT BEAMERY
- You will be part of the Global People Leadership Team and act as an enabler for the business.
- Support Beamery’s growth path by developing leaders and management teams as well as building scalable organizational structure.
- Build a scalable HR strategy and state of the art HR Function that meet the needs of the business over the next 5 years of continuous growth.
- Provider strategic business support to the executive team and senior leaders.
- Provide solutions to the business based on relevant analytics and data.
- Champion the Beamery culture and employee experience through ongoing improvement of our programs & policies as well as be accountable for maintenance of company engagement and retention programs.
- Development, updating, and maintenance of company people policies ensuring they reflect an inclusive ‘global voice’ across all Beamery work locations and remote sites.
- Working in collaboration with our Talent Director to ensure candidate experience is at the forefront of our recruitment strategy and we are providing seamless onboarding programs aligned with our values.
- Experienced in managing and developing a remote team of People Partners.
- Accountable for management of company benefit plans and programs ensuring employee needs are met and supported where possible.
- Identify gaps hindering achievement of business outcomes and ensure business is focused on solving root cause issues through improving organizational effectiveness.
- Facilitate strategic planning sessions as and where required.
- Develop and deliver a variety of leadership and employee training options both directly and via third party vendors to foster a high performing organization
- Lead fair and thorough investigative process for all potential workplace and/or company policy violations.
- Function as a HR 'sounding board' for the company in relation to product development.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Degree in Human Resources, Business or related field, currently active professional Human ResourcesDesignation preferred (CIPD, CPHR, SHRM), preferred.
- Extensive Human Resources experience in a Senior Head of People Partnering role, with the gravitas and capability to support our senior executive leadership team.
- Experienced in leading a global team of at least 12 People Partners.
- Must have solid experience of working in a start-up / scale up.
- Proven experience managing and implementing large scale People programs and/or initiatives across a global organization.
- Must have extensive experience working for tech start-up / scale up organisations.
- Excellent communication, verbal and written skills.
- Extensive experience in change management and transformation.
- Solid understanding of various employment legislation and laws across the main countries that Beamery operates in (UK and USA).
- You will be a problem solver and a collaborator with the ability to work in a high pressure environment.
- A business leader, who is equally a builder of Human Resources solutions based on Human Resources best practices, as well as, an astute business member who employs solutions that affect the current and future performance of the business.
- Facilitating strategic planning and development sessions as well as standard learning and/or training courses.
- Ability to influence and negotiate successfully at all levels of the business
- Ability to travel and work internationally across Beamery work locations (primarily London and USA)
- Competitive pay
- Stock options
- Pension Plan
- Unlimited Holiday
- Wellness days
- Private Healthcare
- Dog friendly office
- Regular socials, food & drink
- Quarterly team-building events
- Flexible learning & development budget
Beamery is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of ethnicity, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age or mental disability. Not only do we not discriminate, but we celebrate differences. If for whatever reason you need us to make reasonable adjustments and adaptations to our recruitment process please let your recruiter know.