At Beamery, we believe that where you work is much more than just a job. For many of us, it's our livelihoods. It’s how we provide for our families and it shapes the legacy we'll leave behind. This is why our purpose is to create access to opportunities regardless of where someone is born.
We’re excited to have raised $138m Series C backed by world-class investors from some of tech’s most disruptive companies.
Our products are helping the world's largest companies transform the way they attract, engage, hire talent with our industry first Talent Operating System. Global leaders like Nasdaq, Autodesk, AstraZeneca and Workday run talent on Beamery.
So, what are you waiting for? Join us and help us transform the future of work once and for all.
About the Opportunity
At Beamery, our mission is to put talent transformation at the heart of every business, and of course this must start with us and the way we support our own employees during their entire life cycle at Beamery. The People Services Team at Beamery aims to provide seamless, best in class processes and services to employees, starting even before Day 1.
As part of this team, the People Operations Coordinator plays a key part at the beginning and end of our employees' life cycle, ensuring that all policies and processes are executed consistently, while ensuring that our employees are always treated with kindness.
What will you be doing at Beamery?
- Be the first line support for onboarding related queries & requests from prospective employees in the UK, US and EoR
- Liaise with our external solicitor to apply for and onboard candidates requiring a UK Visa
- Work with our Payroll Manager to run and review monthly UK employee change reports.
- Overlook the running of our internal HR System and ensure all data is recorded accurately and is up to date
- Prepare employment contracts for the UK and US, and ensure any queries are dealt with in a timely manner
- Overlook employment contracts for EoR and review all EoR invoices before submission to Finance for payment.
- Maintain data for Audit and present documents to Auditors for People Operations
- Support with ongoing management of data input cleansing with a focus on continuous improvement
- Liaise with external third parties (e.g. Oyster, Remote, BambooHR)
- Work closely with all other teams (including People Partners, BPs, IT, InfoSec, Talent, and Payroll)
- Support the review and streamlining of all people operations processes, proposing ideas and valuable suggestions in improving processes
Who are we looking for?
- Degree in Human Resources, Business or related field
- Experience working in Operations or Human Resources department is essential
- Proven experience with UK Visas and Employment contracts
- Experience using In-house and Outsourced software is desirable
- Outstanding organisation skills with great attention to detail
- Ability to problem solve, prioritise and handle ambiguity
- Strong communication skills to ensure the People Services function provides an excellent employee experience
- Someone who thrives in an ever changing, fast-paced work environment
- Someone who is comfortable working with a global team and global customers
- Competitive pay
- Stock options
- Pension Plan
- Unlimited Holiday
- Wellness days
- Private Healthcare
- Dog friendly office
- Regular socials, food & drink
- Quarterly team-building events
- Flexible learning & development budget
Beamery is at a very exciting point in our growth where we are being positioned as the undisputed leader in our area. We are achieving this by employing people who are not only superb at their job function, but are a completely relatable, friendly bunch who leave their ego out of the equation. Along with that, we are a team who care about the right solution above everything else. You need to be able to identify problems, perform relevant research, prototype solutions and ship features… sometimes all in the same week!