We believe that where you work is much more than just a job. For many of us, it’s our livelihood. It’s how we provide for our families and it shapes the legacy we’ll leave behind. This is why our purpose is to create access to opportunities regardless of where someone is born.
As one of the fastest-growing technology companies in the world, we’re helping the world’s largest companies transform the way they attract, engage, hire and manage talent with our industry-first Talent Operating System.
So, what are you waiting for? Join us and help us transform the future of work once and for all.
About the Opportunity
As Tech Recruiter for EMEA at Beamery, you will report to the Global Head of Talent and help us to disrupt our profession by hiring engineering talents to scale Beamery and bring our vision to life. By acting as an engineering talent advisor, you share our purpose to deliver talent advisory by executing talent attraction, talent sourcing strategies, and assessment strategies that ensure consistent, inclusive, and transparent hiring practices for hiring managers and interviewers to increase our talent maturity and deliver great candidate experience at Beamery.
You’ll coach and mentor engineering talents to explore career opportunities at Beamery and build long-lasting relationships through your talent pools and communities. By creating impactful content for engineering talents, you are respected as a trusted source for career and development decisions. You’ll support our engineering stakeholders in becoming better leaders as hiring managers and interviewers by building diverse engineering teams and balancing the social and technical assessment to ensure quality hires. At Beamery, we will be set up for success with advanced talent operations that help you to make data-driven decisions and increase your productivity by reducing less administrative work and focus more on moments that matter.
Our Global Talent team consists of 9 talent advisors that will grow to 25 by the end of the year in areas like Employer Branding & Talent Marketing, Talent Operations, Tech and Commercial Talent Advisors and Talent Sourcers.
What will you be doing at Beamery?
- Ensure an amazing engineering hiring experience for candidates by owning the end-to-end hiring process from conducting comprehensive intake meetings with hiring managers until your new hires start at Beamery.
- Build and leverage engineering talent communities for short-, mid- and long term impact with the support of your team in order to support the current and future needs of the business.
- You’ll coach and advise your stakeholders to ensure a positive candidate experience and make the best and unbiased hiring decisions.
- You proactively identify bottlenecks in the hiring process through talent intelligence and propose best practices in order to ensure the best candidate and hiring manager experience with the support of your team.
- Build strategic relationships with our People Partners to build a ‘talent first’ company through strategic partnerships
- You’ll execute best practices in talent sourcing, talent attraction, assessment, and talent intelligence and help us continue to improve our talent practices
Who are we looking for?
- Proven track record of advising engineering leadership in scaling or hyper-growth tech companies to understand their needs to grow their teams and ensure unbiased hiring decisions
- Experience in building effective stakeholder management in order to create lasting relationships between internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong engineering network where you source, attract and close candidates for multiple senior and IC roles within Engineering (Software Developers, DevOps, Data Engineers, Engineering Managers, Principal Engineers etc)
- Curious and eager to learn to become an outstanding talent advisor
- Authentic, empathetic, proactive and data-driven problem solver.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise different projects at the same time.
- Drive talent sourcing techniques such as creating boolean search strings, x-ray searching and social sourcing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills