We are building a world where talent comes first. Beamery’s Talent Lifecycle Management platform powers recruiting, mobility, upskilling, diversity and workforce planning for the world’s most forward thinking companies.
We believe that where you work is much more than just a job. Millions of people are being left behind everyday in their careers, and we’re on a mission fix this by creating equal access to meaningful work, skills and careers for all.
We’re excited to have raised a $138m Series C backed by world-class investors from some of tech’s most disruptive companies.
So, what are you waiting for? Join us and help us transform the future of work once and for all.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a Product Manager for our newly formed team in Berlin, taking ownership of their product and provide leadership and guidance to your delivery team on how to make the most delightful solutions for our customers. This person will join a new team who's first project will be to redesign the Profile section of our product. It is one of the primary areas that our customers spend time on.
This means owning a persona(s) and contributing ideas on how we drive commercial value by serving that persona. You would help shape the long term roadmap, validate key problems to be solved for your persona, work with product designers to develop solutions to those problems and work closely with the engineering team to make sure what is delivered meets user and commercial objectives.
You’ll be helping set the standard for B2B SaaS products that delight our users and transform the recruiting industry, pushing the boundaries of the world of talent acquisition.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING AS A PRODUCT MANAGER AT BEAMERY
- Be responsible for your area of our product.
- Build, own and advocate for your roadmap.
- Help your team build the product our customers can’t live without.
- Create and maintain a strong customer focus for your scrum team(s).
- Foster a healthy feedback culture and strike the right balance between the needs of the customers and the needs of Beamery.
- Discover what your customers need, work with your scrum team(s) to develop a solution to their needs and work with our Customer Success teams to ensure the product is successfully adopted.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- A few years of experience in a product organisation, and able to take ownership in the definition, creation and maintenance of a product roadmap.
- Experience with discovery stages and having worked with users and customers directly
- Experience in sprint planning and other agile ceremonies that ensures your scrum team(s) are delivering the most valuable product features in the most effective order.
- A keen strategic product thinker, with proven experience leading a team through the creation, socialisation, and execution of a customer focussed roadmap.
- A love for data: you constantly define, monitor, investigate and respond to adoption & engagement metrics
- Strong communication skills demonstrated through experience managing cross functional stakeholders
- Having led or participated in user research and usability testing
- Showing an aptitude for understanding technical issues- we do develop tech to solve complex problems so a high degree of comfort communicating with customers and engineers on technology issues is critical
Beamery is a hive buzzing with excitement! We are one of the fastest-growing tech companies in the UK and London's top HR tech startup , disrupting recruitment with our Talent Operating System and building the world's smartest Talent Data Platform driving intelligence, insights and innovation around candidates, skillsets, diversity and more. Our customers include renowned brands (Nasdaq, AstraZeneca, Zoom, Zalando, Grab), undisclosed names (some of the world's largest organisations!) and many more coming on board in 2021.
Our team includes alumni from Spotify, PayPal, NVIDIA, DAZN, ORACLE, Starling Bank, etc. and everyone at Beamery brings something special. You could be just what we need. We seek and welcome people from diverse backgrounds who bring with them a variety of work and life experiences. We recognise there’s a lot of work to be done and we’re constantly looking for ways to bridge the diversity gap. We believe Beamery and the tech industry as a whole can only gain by providing opportunities to underrepresented groups and elevating their perspectives so that our culture, products and relationships are sensitive , inclusive and well-rounded.
People have joined Beamery for a variety of reasons: because of the category-defining product and the opportunity to disrupt how companies hire, because of the challenges and thrill of working in a fast-growing company while building out our engineering culture, or quite commonly because of the people they met in the hiring process and just resonated with.
Some of the things we’re working on this year include...
- Using artificial intelligence and a knowledge graph so recruiters can find the right candidates with the right skills faster
- Enabling data-informed talent transformation via dashboards that provide deep insights into efficiencies and bottlenecks in recruitment workflows
- Going from candidate-centric external recruitment to employee-centric internal mobility to help companies retain talent through internal opportunities
- Leveraging our Talent Data Platform to integrate with partners and enable them to use our refined enriched data to help our customers’ workflows, cementing Beamery’s place at the centre of the talent software ecosystem
- Stock options
- Unlimited Holiday (26 day min.) + Bank Holidays
- First Friday of every month off
- Winter company closure between Christmas and New Year
- Monthly focused Personal Development Day
- Family Friendly Leave Policies
- Fully paid sabbaticals after 2 years and 4 years
- Work from another country (up to 25 days a year)
- Dog friendly office
- Flexible learning & development budget
- Kindle and eBooks for all
- Regular socials, events and annual company off-sites
Learn about all our benefits here
Beamery is at a very exciting point in our growth where we are being positioned as the undisputed leader in our area. We are achieving this by employing people who are not only superb at their job function, but are a completely relatable, friendly bunch who leave their ego out of the equation. Along with that, we are a team who care about the right solution above everything else. You need to be able to identify problems, perform relevant research, prototype solutions and ship features… sometimes all in the same week!
Beamery is for Everybody. Diversity and open expression are fundamental to us. We acknowledge the challenges in our industry, and strive to develop an inclusive culture where everybody can contribute. We are dedicated to creating an inclusive environment for everyone, regardless of ethnicity, religion, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, national origin, age, disability status or care-giver status. If for whatever reason you need us to make reasonable adjustments and adaptations to our recruitment process please let your recruiter know.