At Beamery, we’re powering candidate experiences through innovation and technology. With over $40M in funding and key partnerships with organizations like Workday, we are prepared for rapid growth across our teams.
From the beginning, we have focused on building a team, not just a product. We are an ambitious, reliable, friendly bunch who leave egos out of the equation. As we work hard to achieve our goals, we all strive individually and as a team, to take responsibility & ownership to deliver solutions.
...Beamery is the leading Talent Operating System to attract, engage and retain talent. We help the largest enterprises around the world solve their biggest talent challenges...
We believe that talent is a company’s greatest asset. Finding, engaging and retaining that talent starts with building meaningful relationships. We’re innovating every day to help companies build meaningful relationships with talent”
We have created a platform that brings predictive marketing and data-science to recruitment, enabling talent acquisition to be a core strategic asset and enable companies to find, connect and engage with talent better.
Through one unified system companies can attract, identify and engage candidates, treat candidates like customers, and power better candidate experiences, treating their recruiting process like an optimised sales and marketing process. We’re driving Talent Transformation with cutting edge technology, innovation and thought leadership, shaping the future of recruitment for years to come.
About the Opportunity
The HR Generalist is accountable for supporting our US employees with day to day People Operations needs at Beamery. This role will provide employees with a point of contact and function as a center of excellence for all benefits, payroll, and related people services functions and inquiries. In addition, the incumbent will be accountable for providing People Partner support to an assigned client area, as well as supporting the development and delivery of a number of key people projects for the organization.
What will you be doing at Beamery?
- Act as an enabler for the business
- Accountable for management of US benefit plans and programs ensuring employee needs are met and supported where possible
- Ensures on a bi-monthly basis that US payroll is accurate and completed efficiently
- Accountable for maintenance of Beamery State tax locations
- Support Beamery’s growth path by developing leaders and team while ensuring scalable organizational structures are in place
- Provide the People Team and assigned client area focused solutions to the business based on relevant analytics and data as needed
- Champion Beamery culture and employee experience through various initiatives related to engagement, retention, onboarding, and off-boarding.
- Support annual People Team cycle activities such as Talent Reviews, Comp Reviews, Succession and Workforce Planning.
- Identify People related gaps hindering achievement of business outcomes and ensure business is focused on solving root cause issues through improving organizational effectiveness.
- Facilitate strategic planning sessions as and where requested
- Complete fair and thorough investigations for all potential workplace and/or company policy violations
- Function as a HR 'sounding board' for the company in relation to product development
- Promote and market Beamery products and company on various social media platforms
Who are we looking for?
- Degree in Human Resources, Business or related field
- Currently active professional Human Resources Designation preferred (SHRM, CIPD, CPHR)
- 5-8 years of progressive Human Resources experience in an HR Generalist or People Partner role supporting a variety of annual People Team cycle activities (Talent Reviews, Compensation Reviews, Workforce Planning, etc.)
- Proven experience supporting benefits and payroll functions for a medium to large scale organization
- Solid understanding of US employment legislation and laws
- Experienced in facilitating strategic planning and development sessions as well as standard learning and/or training courses
- Ability to influence and negotiate successfully at all levels of the business
- Comfortable working both with great autonomy and as a member of a mulit-diciplinary team
- Legally able to travel and work internationally across Beamery work locations (primarily London, UK and Austin, TX, USA)
- Competitive pay
- Stock options
- 401k plan
- Unlimited PTO
- Wellness days
- Generous medical & health benefits package
- Regular socials, food & drink
- Quarterly team-building events
- Flexible learning and development budget
Beamery is at a very exciting point in our growth where we are being positioned as the undisputed leader in our area. We are achieving this by employing people who are not only superb at their job function, but are a completely relatable, friendly bunch who leave their ego out of the equation. Along with that, we are a team who care about the right solution above everything else. You need to be able to identify problems, perform relevant research, prototype solutions and ship features… sometimes all in the same week!