At Beamery, we’re powering candidate experiences through innovation and technology. With over $40M in funding and key partnerships with organizations like Workday, we are prepared for rapid growth across our teams.
From the beginning, we have focused on building a team, not just a product. We are an ambitious, reliable, friendly bunch who leave egos out of the equation. As we work hard to achieve our goals, we all strive individually and as a team, to take responsibility & ownership to deliver solutions.
...Beamery is the leading Talent Operating System to attract, engage and retain talent. We help the largest enterprises around the world solve their biggest talent challenges...
We believe that talent is a company’s greatest asset. Finding, engaging and retaining that talent starts with building meaningful relationships. We’re innovating every day to help companies build meaningful relationships with talent”
We have created a platform that brings predictive marketing and data-science to recruitment, enabling talent acquisition to be a core strategic asset and enable companies to find, connect and engage with talent better.
Through one unified system companies can attract, identify and engage candidates, treat candidates like customers, and power better candidate experiences, treating their recruiting process like an optimised sales and marketing process. We’re driving Talent Transformation with cutting edge technology, innovation and thought leadership, shaping the future of recruitment for years to come.
About the Opportunity
The Payroll Specialist is accountable for the processing of all Beamery payrolls covering approximately 200 salaried employees in the UK, US and EU. This role will provide employees with a point of contact and function as a center of excellence for all payroll, compensation and benefits and related people services inquiries. In addition, this role will be accountable for advising the business on all aspects of the payroll cycle as well as establishing and improving processes and procedures internationally.
What will you be doing at Beamery?
- Act as the first line support for Payroll related queries & requests from employees
- Running the monthly UK and bi-monthly US payrolls, and build up payroll capabilities in additional EU and APAC countries
- Collation and submission of monthly payroll data to the Outsourced Payroll providers (Pento, Sequoia) in a timely manner for our global payrolls
- Review of the payroll output reports returned from provider for accuracy using payroll controls
- Maintaining all employee records on outsourced Payroll platform
- Prepare payroll documents
- Assisting with the onboarding & offboarding of all employees
- Support with ongoing management of data input cleansing with a focus on continuous improvement
- Liaise with external third parties (e.g. pension provider)
- Create regular and ad hoc report requests on different Payroll metrics
- Work closely with all other teams (including HRBPs, HR, Reward, TA & Talent Management)
- Participate in various HR projects (e.g. employee engagement, salary planning, performance management)
Who are we looking for?
- Able to process UK and US payroll with a deep understanding of relevant legislation
- Experience in a Payroll administration-based role in a fast-paced environment
- Experience using In-house and Outsourced software
- Solid knowledge of international statutory requirements (particularly UK and US)
- Outstanding organisation skills with great attention to detail
- Ability to problem solve, prioritise and handle ambiguity
- Strong communication skills to ensure Payroll function provides an excellent employee experience
- You thrive in an ever changing, fast-paced work environment
- You’re comfortable working with a global team and global customers, and you’re adept at managing workloads across time zones
- Competitive pay
- Stock options
- Pension Plan
- Unlimited Holiday
- Wellness days
- Private Healthcare
- Dog friendly office
- Regular socials, food & drink
- Quarterly team-building events
- Flexible learning & development budget
Beamery is at a very exciting point in our growth where we are being positioned as the undisputed leader in our area. We are achieving this by employing people who are not only superb at their job function, but are a completely relatable, friendly bunch who leave their ego out of the equation. Along with that, we are a team who care about the right solution above everything else. You need to be able to identify problems, perform relevant research, prototype solutions and ship features… sometimes all in the same week!