We believe that where you work is much more than just a job. For many of us, it’s our livelihood. It’s how we provide for our families and it shapes the legacy we’ll leave behind. This is why our purpose is to create access to opportunities regardless of where someone is born.
As one of the fastest-growing technology companies in the world, we’re helping the world’s largest companies transform the way they attract, engage, hire and manage talent with our industry first Talent Operating System.
So, what are you waiting for? Join us and help us transform the future of work once and for all.
About the Opportunity
We are looking for a proactive Marketing Operations Specialist to manage campaign execution for our Demand Generation and Field Marketing teams with an emphasis on email marketing. You’re passionate about the intersection of Marketing and Technology and are looking to expand your understanding of these two fields.
- Your key responsibility is to ensure that all campaign execution runs smoothly for our demand generation activities, which includes data segmenting/collection, list segmentation, email campaign execution, landing page creation, optimisation, testing and deployment and uploading leads collected from offline channels
- Collaborate with key partners to develop and manage the email channel at Beamery engage prospective and existing customers
- Runs the campaign production schedule to make sure all deliverables are completed on time
- Continuous development of marketing automation education
- You have 1-3 years of experience working in Marketing, preferably B2B
- Experience of email marketing or marketing automation experience highly beneficial
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Creative and analytical mindset - unraveling and solving business process issues
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail; ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks simultaneously
- Aptitude for understanding workflow processes and systems
- Must thrive in a fast-paced, iterative, deadline-driven environment
- Curiosity about marketing technology and learning industry best practices (inbound/outbound marketing, demand generation, Account Based Marketing etc.)
- Is customer centric and exudes a “can-do”, service-oriented attitude toward internal audiences
- Personal drive to continuously grow and enhance skills and knowledge