At Beamery, as well as joining a great team and working in an exciting environment, we want you to be able to plan for your future, take time to grow and feel rewarded.
Be at your best while working with us.
We’ve designed our support so that you can...
Take time for you
- Unlimited holidays (26 days minimum) + Bank/Federal Holidays
- First Friday of every month off
- Winter company closure between Christmas and New Year
- Work from another country (up to 25 days a year)
- Competitive salary and pension/401(k)
- All employees are eligible for equity
- After 2 years, take a 1-month sabbatical (Fully paid)
- After 4 years, take a 2-month sabbatical (Fully paid)
Give back & have fun!
- Regular team socials, events and annual company offsites
- Beamery swag! (yes, we love swag!)
- #InclusionCollective network
Take time to grow
- Monthly dedicated Personal Development Days
- Beamery University: Upskilling our people
- Internal Mobilities Opportunities with Beamery Grow
Keep safe & healthy
- Private health insurance for you and your family
- Fitness/Gym discounts
- EAP Scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
You and your family
- 6 months full pay for primary caregivers (parental, surrogacy & adoption)
- 6 weeks full pay for secondary caregivers (parental, surrogacy & adoption)
- Time off for prenatal appointments
- Pet Friendly offices 🐶
Beamery Life: Parents and Pa(w)rents edition
Benefits that work for all of our employees. Don’t take our word for it - hear from our parents and pa(w)rents directly about some of our family-friendly benefits
We pride ourselves on being a family-friendly company, so it’s crucial that our benefits reflect this. We spoke to some of our team about what it’s like being working parents & pa(w)rents at Beamery and how it impacts them and their families. 🤓